Tharawal Dental Clinic
187 Riverside Drive, Airds NSW 2560
Our Dental Clinic is located at:
Down the driveway at Demountable 2 – 187 Riverside Drive, Airds NSW 2560
Your initial appointment will generally involve a check-up, clean and x-rays if needed. If more treatment is required, further appointments will be booked.
To register as a patient, take a look at the eligibility section or enquire at dental reception.
To access Tharawal Dental Clinic services, you must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- Be Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and have Confirmation of Aboriginality on file
- Be a patient of Tharawal Aboriginal Medical Service
- Completed a health assessment at Tharawal Medical Service within the last 12 months, and every 12 months thereon.
Services We Provide:
- Regular check-up
- Scale clean and application of fluoride
- Fissure sealants
- Oral hygiene advice
- Emergency treatment/ Pain relief
- Specialist referrals
- Root Canal Treatment
- Mouthguards – Conditions apply
- Treating under Medicare Child Dental Benefit Scheme
Relief of Pain
If you are experiencing pain and do not have an appointment, you must present to dental reception no later than 9:00am.
Upon your arrival, you will be triaged by the dentist. After being triaged, one of the following will happen. You will be:
- Seen on the day, between booked patients (extended waiting times apply), or
- Asked to book an appointment at a later date, or
- Asked to keep an already booked appointment (if applicable).
Tharawal Dental Clinic’s daily appointments are usually fully booked and appointments take priority over walk-in patients. All walk-in patients are required to wait in the waiting room until seen by the dentist.